Monday, May 17, 2010

Only Annie - This n That

Hello. My name is Annie and I have alot to say.

My mind is always full of thoughts, questions and ideas. I'm going to put them here so they don't get lost forever. I'll switch from topic to topic because my attention span is like that of a ladybug... and you know what the ladybug did... she actually forgot her own kids were at home and then the house burned down. (I always wondered if it was one of the kids who set it ablaze)

Moving right along....

I call my blog "Only Annie" because over and over again I hear "Only you would think of that.".... "Only you would ask that question.".... "Only you would come up with that idea." If you know me you have probably said that yourself. If you don't know me yet you will probably be saying it soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie! Only you would have a blog called "Only Annie"!

    ReplyDelete